Are you a natural leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment? Are you process-driven with ambitions of joining a growing company? If you answered “yes” then it is time to considered a career in the Aerospace industry!
Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air, land, and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service, ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing “Random Acts of Whatever it Takes.” There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and RĀOWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT.
Watch the company video: https://componentrepair.com/join-us/
Since its early years, Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums, 401(k) matching, and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally, we offer:
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs, onsite gym, and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year, including our annual holiday party
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Assist in the execution of the daily production schedules.
- Lead production personnel as assigned to ensure that all work is done according to the appropriate work instructions. Alert management of equipment and tooling issues.
- Ensure personnel assigned are competent to perform task(s) assigned to them and coordinate the necessary guidance and training as required.
- Review work orders entering and leaving the department for defects in product and paperwork to ensure quality objectives are being met and that defects are not getting passed on or received from other departments.
- Technical high school and/or trade school graduate. Three years aircraft repair or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of shop procedures and technical processes you will oversee.
- Proven track record with managing day to day production expectations, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines.
- Where FAA certification is required, must meet the requirements of 14 CFR part 65 (at least 18 months experience in the processes overseen, industry certification when required, demonstrated knowledge of applicable FAA regulations and demonstrated knowledge of CRT quality systems.
Production lead, leadership, Planning, Schedule, manufacturing, production, PCB, assembly, customer, logistic, forecast, SMT, Excel, utilization, Lean, overhaul, SAP, ERP, Mechanical OEM, ALUMINUM, PARTS, TITANIUM, REPAIR, OVERHAUL, CLEANING, NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING, WATER BLASTING JOBS, HYDRO BLASTING, PROCESSES, PROCESS, INDUSTRIAL PLANT CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING, BLASTER JOBS, OUTAGE JOBS, TURNAROUND JOBS, WATER BLASTING TECHNICIANS, ETHANOL PLANT JOBS, VAC TRUCK JOBS, REFINERY JOBS, OIL FIELD JOBS, POWER PLANT JOBS, ENVIRONMENTAL JOBS, ENTRY LEVEL, ENTRY LEVEL JOB, PRODUCTION, SHUTDOWN JOBS, HAZWOPER JOBS, PLANT SERVICES, ENERGY JOBS, PIPELINE JOBS, OSHA, TANK CLEANING, HYDRO-EXCAVATION, WATER-JETTING JOBS, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, 1ST SHIFT, FIRST SHIFT, DAY-SHIFT, DAY SHIFT, OVERTIME
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.