Producer - Location Based Entertainment VROculus | Menlo Park, CA
Serve as the primary producer with key developers/content partners to create premium location based VR experiences. Work closely with LBE providers and developers to support the production of a portfolio of high quality, innovative experiences.
- Build & curate portfolio of location based experiences in collaboration with LBE (Location Based Experience) stakeholders at
- -Source content from potential LBE partners
- -Develop relationships with best-in-class LBE partners and developers
- -Cultivate experience concepts with developers
- -Negotiate developer deals
- -Execute and paper deals
- -Work with developer to build milestone schedule and plan
- -Approve development milestones
- -Provide Technical Support to developers
- -Manage project budget & schedule
- -Manage day to day production with developer
- -Liaison with internal teams throughout development
- -Manage launch process with store and internal partners
- -Assess performance metrics
- -Create & present project post mortems
- -Community outreach and development
- 10+ years work experience including a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Producer or Director developing games or digital interactive products.
- Knowledge of location based entertainment business.
- Knowledge of platform of interconnected software and hardware systems that work together.
- Experience overseeing published products, live operated services and/or games as a service.
- Knowledge of key metrics for digital interactive products including, but not limited to monthly active users (MAU), daily active users (DAU), average revenue per paying user (ARPPU), average revenue per install (ARPI), conversion rates and how these metrics can and will impact the product strategy.
- Experience building interpersonal business relationships and generating business in a matrixed organization.
- Experience managing projects and working in business environments through collaboration and utilizing supporting and partner teams.