Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Global Security is on a rapid growth and maturation journey and we have a bold vision to create a unique, applicable Access Risk Management program that will enable us to more effectively support our client's mission. We are excited and committed to designing and formalizing our long-term strategy and roadmap to ensure that GS aligns with the business drivers of our key partners and stakeholders.
This role requires a dynamic personality that can create an Industry leading access control risk management program that can mitigate risk while enabling the business to continue to scale. The incumbent will support design & help implement recommendations that incorporates the concept of minimal access and risk-based permissions. Please note for this role working onsite at this client location is required Mon-Fri.
- Maintain physical identity access management documentation according to established standards.
- Review and recommend improvements to physical identity access management processes and internal controls.
- Articulate and communicate relevant system and process requirements that impact Global Security.
- Develop, Improve, and socialize critical metrics for all areas of accountability.
- Coordinate risk reduction activities pertaining to physical access control, to include escalated terminations; ensuring reports and documentation are provided to appropriate leaders and partners as needed; capturing, tracking and enforcing action items.
- Support the development of practices, processes, mechanisms and the documentation for these activities, both internally and with working groups.
- Ensure access controls and processes are robust and appropriate; design and build scalable, automatable tools and services to meet these needs.
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure that client's access control systems address changes in security technology industry trends.
- Manage projects and optimize solutions that result from audit findings and recommendations.
- Continuously collaborate with Global Security partners and cross functional partners across the company to encompass the goals of the business into the Global Security Access Risk Management Program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing and developing a team
- In depth knowledge of physical identity access management processes and procedures
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects in different time zones
- Proven record of delivering the full life cycle of programs and initiatives from design through delivery.
- Advanced knowledge of Identity orchestrators and onboarding/offboarding processes and procedures.
- Aptitude for learning new terminology quickly
- Effective interpersonal, communication and leadership skills to influence operational changes, drive collaboration and maximize adoption of new ideas, tools and practices
- Experience managing a global badge access Program
- Advanced CCURE knowledge
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work with cross functional stakeholders across different time zones
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
- Experience working in fast-paced work environments
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail
- Candid, transparent, dynamic and trustworthy