Analyst - International Desk - Menlo Park, CA
Are you a recent college graduate? Are you interested in working on international commercial real estate transactions? If this describes you, you may be interested in joining our International Desk (iDesk) platform as an Analyst. We will be selectively considering recent college graduates for a highly visible international transaction management opportunity. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
The focus of this role is to deliver the highest level of transaction and account management services for key iDesk clients and significantly expand our client revenues by cross-selling the JLL suite of services.
- Deliver international transaction management services to California businesses starting with Menlo Park and San Francisco
- Manage several international client accounts in collaboration with our U.S. brokerage business
- Manage multiple international projects simultaneously and autonomously; on average, will be responsible for 40+ active transactions and several client portfolios
- Create value-add, best-in-class deliverables from scratch and provide process improvement options for clients
- Pre-identify challenging projects and situations and bring them to the attention of iDesk hub and International Transaction Management leads and the corporate client
- Learn and utilize our global and iDesk platforms and be able to sell both competently in any situation – including in high-value sales presentations to both international and external clients
- Connect our brokerage colleagues and their clients to the right individuals across our 220 corporate offices, alliance partner network and third-party providers
- Champion increased awareness of our global capabilities by partnering with our dedicated marketing resources to create new communication initiatives (and subsequent implementation)
- Contribute innovative ideas towards the iDesk’s continued growth and success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Accounting, Economics and/or finance with outstanding academic achievement; please include GPA on resume
- High level of self-confidence to develop new relationships with colleagues and clients in a highly competitive business environment
- Strong desire to work in the Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Global mindset – interest in international markets, sociopolitical events and ability to discuss them with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel
- Commitment to working long and odd hours as necessary, to coordinate business across multiple time zones
- Strong preference for candidates with previous commercial real estate internship experience and/or < 2 years work experience in tenant representation, client relationship management, transaction management and/or general experience in occupied services
- Minimum two-year commitment to the role
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Advanced analytical and writing skills
- Self-starter, independent
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Similar jobs you might like
Career Opportunities at Nelson Redwood City, CA