Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The person in this position performs routine manual and clerical duties to assist within shipping and receiving areas.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive goods, verify items against the record of shipment and inspect condition.
- Gather, verify and pack items for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used.
- Record received and shipped items according to established procedures.
- Route materials, supplies and equipment to inspection or stock areas.
- Complete written and computerized documentation.
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to follow established procedures. Requires basic reading, writing and numerical ability. Valid driver's license with good driving record may be required. Effective verbal communication skills. Able to lift up to 50 pounds.