We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Shift Supervisor in Mendota Heights, MN to work two, 12-hour shifts on the weekends (equating to a .6 FTE). This position supervises operations staff; ensuring adequate coverage for a specific shift. The person in this position is responsible for making immediate decisions regarding schedule operations; ensuring incidents and errors are documented and investigated. At HealthPartners, you'll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
- Develops, mentors, and supervises Operations staff and deliverables.
- Coordinates vacation calendars and provides back up support when necessary.
- Provides input to the Data Center manager towards staff reviews, hiring decision, and position terminations.
- May investigate and participate in union grievances.
- Participates in developing and executing a plan of action in the event the Operations staff goes on strike.
- Ensures that production schedules and processes are followed and adequate communications occur across shifts.
- Coordinates responses to job schedule issues between the applications and technical teams during incident response.
- Troubleshoots operations and printing equipment; assuring vendors manage and maintain equipment and service level expectations.
- Ensures that the appropriate information and tools are available and up to date for operations staff and management.
- Administers security controls for primary and unmanned data centers after hours.
- Enables remote support for facility issues and maintenance.
- Ensures that the appropriate information and tools are available and up to date for operations management.
- Coordinate varying requests and communicate plans and responsibilities
- Plan and organize own work and staff work
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to be available outside normal business hours, including weekends and be on call (7 days 24 hours a day)
- General desktop tools experience (Microsoft Office)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of Union protocol and strike planning
- BS in computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years operations experience
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #54667.