A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
Our founders (Husband and wife duo) Tim and Diane Madden opened the first Dungarvin program, an ICF/MR serving 15 people, in St. Paul, Minnesota, in March 1976. Tim and Diane were the live-in “houseparents“ for that first program. Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 4,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,000 individuals across 14 states.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The HR Systems Administrator will assist the HRIS Supervisor to maintain the company's Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including troubleshooting, implementation of new processes and functionality, report-writing, data loads and quality assurance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsibility across many HR technology platforms, such as Relias, Ultipro and SmartRecruiters.
- Monitors team helpdesk mailbox, triaging inquires and issues accordingly.
- Acts as a second tier escalation point for HR end-users who are experiencing difficulties
- Performs and coordinates complex analysis, design, development, testing and support services for assigned applications.
- Makes recommendations and provides alternatives with regards to various development and support initiatives.
- Using the HRIS system and other information resources, generates a variety of department reports in order to compile related statistics and to provide useful information to the organization.
- Recommend and implement process or system changes leading to best practice operations
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITY BREAKDOWN:
- Troubleshooting/Customer Service
- Manage systems: (Ultipro, Relias and SmartRecruiters)
- Advanced Reporting, utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Implementation of functions and processes
- Special Projects
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE:
- Experience with UltiPro, SmartRecruiters and/or Relias LMS
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Be an analytical and forward thinking individual
- Critical thinking skills- Rise to the occasion and create solutions to problems
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization and project management skills as well as the ability to manage concurrent high priority initiatives while meeting committed deadlines
- Comfortable with the unknown- This is a new role
- Desire to learn new technologies, roll out new initiatives and serve a critical role in the development and expansion of all HRIS systems.
- Strong data integrity management and data analytical skills.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
HRIS team seeks additional team player who can bring a positive, analytical, forward thinking personality to the table. Team consists of two peers and one supervisor (who was promoted from this role.) The team is well formed, with a long tenure, but is consistently developing and implementing the latest HR systems. This team plays a hands on roll in new initiatives, acquisitions, special projects and has a laundry list of to do's and new ideas! This is a role that brings much variety and lacks boredom!!!
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting an HRIS or LMS.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Previous report- writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Self-starter who shows curiosity and requires minimal prompting to act.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Good organizational, time management and decision-making skills.
- Confidence, flexibility, and the ability to maturely deal with unexpected demands and incidents.
- The HR Systems Administrator will report to the HRIS Supervisor.
- Benefit category C.
- 40 hours per week.
- Monday- Friday 8:00AM- 4:30PM (FLEX)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.