Our client, the largest Pharmacy Benefit Management firm, is currently seeking a Trainer for a 6+ month contract position with the opportunity of extension. The position is located in Memphis, TN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a Fortune 100 company with revenues over $100 billion dollars, a publically traded company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in the health care industry, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part of the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay rate: $25.00 to $27.00/hour
The Training Specialist position is primarily responsible for facilitating training sessions (in classroom and virtually) from on-boarding to continued development to refresher training. This position provides consultation through the assessment, evaluation, and development of both existing and new training programs and materials.
- On-boarding employees and contingent workers to ensure they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to meet customer expectations and enterprise goals.
- Develop and deliver standardized system and process training via classroom methods. This may include travel to other distribution center sites.
- Consult with program participants and management to evaluate impact of training programs. Review quality and performance records to determine opportunities for review and retraining needs that may be associate specific.
- Respond to specific training requests by leadership team or quality.
- Develop, maintain and update training program and materials to reflect updated systems or processes.
- Provide feedback and conduct periodic retraining where quality or performance issues are noted or when system or process changes require training.
- Deliver customized program training via classroom or other methods.
- Continually update existing programs to reflect business enhancements.
- Administer practical exercises to evaluate trainee’s comprehension. Ensure training objectives and goals are related to business objectives or client needs.
- Responsible for maintaining all training records.
- Adult Learning & Instructional Development
- Strong facilitation experience using Facilitator Guides and Participant workbooks.
- LMS Administration
- Adult Learning
- ADDIE and SAM Methodologies
- Technical design
- Needs Analysis Skills
- Objective Building
- Test Creation
- SharePoint/Web Development
- Process Mapping/Visio
- Technical Writing
- Analytically skills to tie evaluation data to business production
- Bachelor’s degree in business, training or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience or Master’s degree; operations or business environment and 3-5 years’ experience in applications training
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proven ability to develop training courses and supporting documentation.
- Experience in conducting needs analysis and operations application functionality.
- Proven ability to identify customized strategies and tactics for success in training delivery.
- Understanding of adult learning techniques.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
***Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé]), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.