Holman Enterprises, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is an international automotive services company. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market:
- Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest;
- Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance company;
- Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company
- Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor;
- Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and
- ARI, the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the world
Who we are?
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, and government agencies.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Staff Accountant in our Bartlett, IL facility.
What will you do?
- Complete daily and monthly journal entries.
- Complete the month end close process.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assists with monthly financial statements, budgets, projections, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations and make cash transfer decisions.
- Completes bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinate finance related projects and travel periodically (less than 5%) for audit and financial analysis.
- Assist with credit applications, vendor additions, and invoice coding.
- Maintain schedule and complete all tax, licensing, government surveys, and business registration related filings accurately and timely.
- Performs various other analytical tasks and special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or have an Associate's degree in Accounting or Finance with three years' experience in accounting or related position.
- Must have advanced computer skills, particularly in Excel and Access.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Must have time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical ability in order to analyze budget variances.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a group setting.
- Must be available for occasional travel as required.
- Experience with budgeting, financial statement preparation, and financial analysis.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, incentives, health, dental and life insurance, ASE tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.