St. Jude Children's Research Hospital will provide you with world-class facilities, state-of-the-art technologies, and extraordinary support to ensure scientific progress is never halted from a lack of resources. At St. Jude, you will be part of a collaborative environment where you can see, firsthand, how your work translates into survival for the children we serve.
Working as a Senior Administrative Assistant for the Bone Marrow & Cell Therapy Department, you will be responsible for coordinating administrative support for project management. You will also:
- Be responsible for overall office activities including the reception area, mail, purchasing requests and facilities
- Be responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment
- Provide arrangements for office meetings
- Work along specified lines that requires some experience, personal responsibility and initiative
- Work with daily routine along with a certain amount of responsibility for dealing with minor matters without close supervision
The scope and complexity of this position is such that the Senior Administrative Assistant is regularly dealing with diverse matters which require extensive knowledge of the department's area of responsibility. Before you apply, please click and explore our interactive job preview to gain an insider's perspective on the role.
You will learn:
- What it is like being a St. Jude admin
- What employees say about their role as an admin
- What tasks and opportunities you will have working in this position and for St. Jude
- Once completed, we hope you will better understand if this position is a great fit for you!
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four (4) years of administrative support experience required.!!Experience must involve e-mail, word processing and typing correspondence and reports, data entry, bookkeeping, preparing presentations and filing.!!Database experience preferred.
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.