Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Performs complex tasks to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Works with quality engineers and manufacturing personnel to ensure effective inspection and testing procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Assists in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and recommends procedural changes
- Ability to read measuring instruments such as digital Micrometers and Calipers.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume to kath363 @kellyservices.com.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.