Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
POSITION: Production Supervisor
ROCKWOOL is a market-leading global company with a proud 80-year history of creating well-paying jobs and being recognized as a top employer. At ROCKWOOL, we believe our success is built on a foundation of teamwork and that all employees excel when we create an atmosphere of trust, respect, communication, and support. Our main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the Role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring production is conducted as planned and according to agreed budgets, company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable legislative rules and regulations.
- Responsible for management and development of the area of responsibility and efficiency improvements to ensure optimal achievement of key performance indicators (KPIs) specified in Yearly Goal Setting process i.e., time efficiency, material efficiency, etc.
- Responsible for supervising and providing assistance to employees within area of responsibility
- Responsible for machinery and equipment operating in a safe and reliable manner
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication with key stake-holders
- Responsible for the quality of products produced including delivery time and cost
- Follow-up as well as reporting of HOKE-activities and results within the area of responsibility
What you offer:
- 2 to 5 years' experience as a Supervisor, preferably in a manufacturing plant
- Strong experience working with automated systems/conveyors
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Experience and knowledge of sound employee relations
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Must be able to coach and develop individual staff members
- Must develop the department to behave as a collaborative team
- Must be able to work in a team environment to identify and solve problems
- Willingness to adhere to the Rockwool values of Trust and Empowerment, Honesty, Responsibility, Efficiency, Passion and Entrepreneurship
What ROCKWOOL offers:
In addition to a competitive salary, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, and vision coverage, disability and life insurance, with options to elect coverage for spouse and dependents. Employees also receive paid vacation and a 401K match of up to six percent by ROCKWOOL.
At ROCKWOOL, safety is priority number one! We continuously strive to create safe and healthy work places and conditions for all employees. We provide employees with personal protective equipment to include high visibility safety vests, safety glasses, shoes, gloves and head protection.
ROCKWOOL also provides multiple programs as part of our commitment to long-term security of our employees, including:
- A hybrid/electric vehicle incentive program
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Education reimbursement for job-related courses
- Employee product purchase program
- Uniform and laundry program
ROCKWOOL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.