Position Overview: The product owner of Power Direct app and Power will own respective vendor products. The goal of these products is to integrate with our vendor partners. The product owner will work closely with the business operation, IT, and the vendors to continually improve these solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria. Including building test cases.
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Help developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Be professional at all times
- Represent IMC Companies in an ethical manner
- Be available for travel
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere amongst your team
- Integrate and utilize IT improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Data entry skills and reconciliation
- MS Office knowledge and application
- Basic Understanding of our operations system
- Works well in a fast-paced environment