Payroll & Operations Coordinator
Staff Management, a leading provider of staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies, has a Payroll and Operations Coordinator role open with our production facilities located in Memphis, TN. In this position with Staff Management, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks associated with payroll tracking, editing and processing, as well as maintaining a good rapport with the employees and with the client. Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills is a must for this position, as you will process payroll for multiple client sites. The successful candidate must be very detail-oriented and present excellent communication, client service, and time management skills.
- Auditing our payroll systems.
- Processing general employee work hours.
- Process data entry, editing time card system and doing general clerical work.
- Ensure that payroll files and requests are being processed in a timely fashion.
- Resolve any payroll discrepancies with a sense of urgency.
- Generate weekly reports regarding weekly payroll hours.
- Responsible for reviewing our invoice information.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Experience in payroll processing and auditing.
- Able to travel during first 30 days of employment for onsite training.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable navigating and administrating online software.
- Strong Customer Service and Client Relations.
- Excellent follow up and time management skills.
Staff Management/SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Staff Management/SMX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Staff Management/SMX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Staff Management/SMX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated