Job Code Number: 1750900-9909-200
• Day or Evening shift
EVS TECH (GENERAL)
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Performs cleaning of assigned areas, such as medical units, patient rooms, public areas, offices, laboratories, restrooms and other duties related to housekeeping as assigned.
MACHINES OR EQUIPMENT OPERATED: Mops, vacuums, scrubber and other supplies and equipment used in cleaning. Personal computer for data entry.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Housekeeping experience within a Hospital or Healthcare facility REQUIRED.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: All Candidates are REQUIRED to be available to work 1 of the required shifts listed below; NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Our goal is to hire the Most Talented and Qualified PRN Staff into Full Time EVS Tech roles within Regional One Health!!!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions in order to carry out job duties effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to perform general cleaning and specialized floor tech functions communicate effectively and meet job demands.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a computer to perform data entry and bed tracking activities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment and exhibit customer service skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Prolonged walking, standing, stooping and bending; may lift up to 50 pounds; exposure to infectious agents and harsh chemicals. Heavy Work - Exerting up to 180 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 75 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly to move objects. (May be further defined as with or without assistance.“)