Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Uses computer system for tracking logging verifying and reporting.
- Follows shipping practices and procedures and transportation routing schedules and requirements. Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- Unpacks or unwraps items such as finished products raw stock assemblies parts building materials office suppliers equipment etc.
- Verifies quantity weight and conformance of materials to stated identifications; logs receipt of items on system processes freight bills packing sheets and other documents; reports materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping charges and routes merchandise to destinations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years prior shipping and receiving experience
- Prior forklift, pallet jack, and/or cherry picker operation experience
- Proficient computer skills
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume to kath363 @kellyservices.com.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.