Distribution Associate II
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Uses computer system for tracking logging verifying and reporting.
- Follows shipping practices and procedures and transportation routing schedules and requirements.
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- (Un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products raw stock assemblies parts building materials office suppliers equipment etc.
- Verifies quantity weight and conformance of materials to stated identifications; logs receipt of items on system processes freight bills packing sheets and other documents; reports materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping charges and routes merchandise to destinations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years prior shipping and receiving experience
- Prior ORDER PICKER and REACH TRUCK experience REQUIRED
- Proficient computer skills
Instructions :Please call 641-424-3614 for more information on how to apply!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans