As of May 6, 2020, North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has acquired American Anesthesiology (AA). During the transition from AA to NAPA, the content on this job page belongs to NAPA. The talent acquisition manager responsible for this posting will reach out to you after you submit your application. Thank you for your patience as we integrate our American Anesthesiology colleagues and processes into our NAPA family.
Great Opportunity in Memphis, TN!!
Join our growing group of anesthesia providers covering the Baptist Health System!
NAPA is currently seeking a full-time anesthesiologist to join our busy practice located in Memphis, Tennessee.
- We offer a variety of anesthesia cases which include: general, active cardiovascular and vascular programs, complex vascular surgery, VAD program and transplants
- Our CRNAs and anesthesiologists work together in a care team environment
- We provide anesthesia services to three acute care hospitals and several ambulatory surgery centers in close proximity which include; the Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women and the Spence and Becky Wilson Baptist Children's Hospital
- Regional Anesthesia fellowship preferred, but we will accept someone with strong clinical experience in Regional Anesthesia
Memphis, Tennessee is a large metropolitan city in Shelby County, yet still has a charming small town feel due to its suburban surroundings. Work and live in Memphis or you may choose to live in some of the state's most affluent and family friendly suburban towns such as Germantown or Cordova. These communities provide residents with some of the best options for schools, shopping and restaurants. Other activities for families include arts and theater, hiking, biking and horseback riding on the many quaint trails surrounding the area. With a desirable combination of great schools; both public and private, low crime and college-educated neighbors who tend to support education, these communities really have some of the features that families look for when deciding where to put down roots.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.