Did you know that our employee benefits start on the first day of employment? Join eXcell and enjoy our generous, DayOne Benefits(SM)!
* * * Configuration Technician: Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
Primary daily responsibilities:
- Image / prep computers for new hires
- Troubleshoot Outlook issues
- Troubleshoot VPN issues
- Retrieve old hardware
- Troubleshoot desktop / laptop hardware
- Troubleshoot Office 2010 products and Win 7
Overview of tasks:
- Unpacks appropriate CPU, hardware and software and then installs each at default or to custom specifications
- Tests configured systems for appropriate functioning and troubleshoots for any errors found
- Completes all required documentation of installation, including quality assurance sheet to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty contract, proper processing of defective products and timely vendor returns and reimbursements
- Follows customer personal computer system hardware and software specifications based on instructions supplied
- Complies with departmental training certification requirements
- Troubleshoots malfunctioning units using efficient problem solving techniques and departmental procedures
- Researches hardware and software literature to keep abreast on new product / service developments and announcements
- Works with Lead Technicians on difficult to solve problems or configurations
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- Requires 3 -5 years’ experience
- Mac support skills desired
- Good customer service skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.