- If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
- If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Opportunity to join the Payment Security Division (PSD) in a client facing business development role promoting the full range of fraud and security services including the Payment Security Unlimited commercial model.
- Influencing opportunity lifecycles and procurement practices within issuing banks, communicating at C-level and collaborating with sales management / Account Directors to drive opportunities and deliver against performance targets.
- Optimizing overall customer or Partner experience within the international Processing vertical, and card schemes; building partner go-to-market strategies to drive collaborative messaging and results.
- Collaborating with, mobilizing, and running and developing both direct and virtual teams; internal and external.
- Discussing e-commerce payment stack, fraud techniques and reporting, analysis of transaction detection rates, and outsort rates at mid-technical level data modelling and consortium network returns.
- Travel 50%
- BS Degree
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.