We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Strategic Account Manager (SAM) - ANZ, you will be responsible for both strategic expansion in our Enterprise Accounts and securing business in our largest target markets and accounts across Australia and New Zealand. You will build and cultivate relationships, develop multi-year, multi-million dollar opportunities with existing customers, and drive growth through closing new business within these accounts. You will play a critical role in supporting Collibra’s strategic position as we continue the journey in Data Governance to becoming an enterprise-wide platform.
A day in the life of a Strategic Account Manager at Collibra:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Creating and driving revenue within your named strategic account portfolio
- Developing a strategic account plan for each of your named accounts
- Generating and chasing qualified business opportunities through a variety of channels
- Collaborating with Business Development, Marketing, Account Management, Pre-Sales, Partners, Executive Management, and various stakeholders towards winning a deal
- Owning Collibra's strategic relationships at the C-Level within our Strategic Accounts
- Owning the sales cycle from pipeline building to forecasting and closing
Why we need you:
- You have significant direct experience in a Strategic Account Management (SAM) role selling Enterprise SW to the Fortune 250
- You are a “big game hunter“ with a decorated history of closing 7-figure deals
- You have experience in large, SaaS expansion selling, and are knowledgeable to the challenges executives face when managing multiple complex-stakeholders; data management software experience is a plus
- Strong, collaborative selling mentality that translates to mapping internal resources and executives to help facilitate the sale, and mapping client executives to ensure projects gain traction
- Even while operating within the F250. A roll-up-your-sleeves builder mentality is a plus.
- True appreciation for the customer, their challenges, and what's best for their needs. The customer serves as our True North!
- You have a strong network that you can leverage and rely on to help you advance opportunities
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level our technical advantages and business impact.
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*