Certified Nursing Assistant - D5 CV PCU - Holmes Regional Medical Center - Per Diem
The Nursing Assistant is responsible and accountable for providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by assisting licensed personnel in providing direct nursing care under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Provides care to patients in a clean, safe and caring environment.
- Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team to promote a collaborative environment of care.
- Collects, records and reports accurate patient information.
- Completes assigned tasks and responds to call lights in a timely manner.
- Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and individual needs.
- Utilizes Health First computer systems with regard to order inquiry and patient documentation
- Current AHA CPR/BLS
- Current Florida Nursing Assistant license