Could you be our next Respiratory Therapist at Riddle Hospital?
Why work as a Respiratory Therapist with Main Line Health?
- Be on the Cutting Edge! With the latest technology at your fingertips, you will be able to provide the highest quality of respiratory care to all patient populations. Help assess patients and facilitate appropriate care in the form of diagnostic modalities, pulmonary disease prevention, and application of invasive and noninvasive therapeutic modalities.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for $2,400.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to [ENTER MAX#OF HOURS PER YEAR] hours of paid time off per year. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Respiratory Therapist
Shift: 18 hours/week, three 12 hour shifts per pay (6:45am-7:15pm) and every 3rd weekend
Graduate and minimum of 600 hours of clinical experience in a CoARC accredited Respiratory Care Program.
1. Associate degree required; bachelorâs preferred.
2. Completion of CEU requirements in accordance with licensure standards.
1. Registry eligible or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required.
2. PA state licensure or temporary permit required.
3. AHA BLS certification required.