VOTED TOP WORKPLACE 12 YEARS IN A ROW!
Work for an AWARD-WINNING Brewery!
Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant is hiring Kitchen Window Expeditors!
We need Kitchen Window Expeditors for our peak service times (weekday evenings, all day weekends). This job allows flexible scheduling.
What Our Expeditors Bring to the Table:- Organizes orders prepared by the kitchen for service staff to deliver to guest tables.
-Communicates between the kitchen and service staff to ensure guest proper preparation and delivery of delicious food.
- At least one year of experience in a fast-paced, full-service restaurant, preferred.
- A team-player mentality.
- The ability to execute at a high standard in a high-volume, scratch-kitchen atmosphere.
- Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
- The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
We have got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free primary care for all employees through 98point6
- Paid Time Off
- Free shift meal
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
Iron Hill Brewery hires all hourly positions as variable hour employees. This provides greater flexibility in scheduling for both the restaurant and for the employee. Employees work with their manager to determine their schedule and the number of hours they will work per week.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.