Program Shipping Lead
- ID: 45906
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure shipping quality procedures are taught and followed by all shipping employees.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels on pack and ship lines while also informing supervisors of low inventory levels after weekly physical inventory counts.
- Train & cross train new & current employees.
- Act as back-up for packing & shipping line positions.
- Ensure all employees are following safe work practices and habits while performing their work
- At least 3 months experience supervising a group of employees in a manufacturing environment - print experience preferred
- At least 6 months experience working in Program Shipping
- Basic computer knowledge (Email, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Must have prior knowledge of Digital Print equipment and standards.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities quickly and accurately
- Must possess good communication/interactive skills
Physical Demands: Standing/Walking 100% of shift. Repetitive use of arms and hands. Some bending and twisting. Routinely lift up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Work Environment: Work near moving mechanical parts. Hearing protection recommended.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer