Department: WOUND CARE CLINIC (1000-70904)
Category: Nursing - Patient Care
Schedule: Full Time
Shift/Schedule: Variable Hours/Variable Days
Union Position: No
Licensed Practical Nurse ARRMC (Wound Center) Position Overview
The LPN is a professional caregiver responsible and accountable for his/her practice for assigned patient(s), contributing to the utilization of the nursing process, under the supervision and direction of the RN. The LPN performs all duties in accordance with department policies and procedures and scope of practice.
- Completion of an LPN program, required
- Acute care experience preferred
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) is required upon start
- Wound certified within 1 year of hire
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.