Job ID: 6151
Dietitian / Over $4,000 Sign-on Bonus
Req #: 6151
Facility: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Location: Medford, OR
Department: Nutrition Services (1000-80301)
Category: Guest Services/Facilities
Schedule: Full Time
Shift/Schedule: Variable Schedule Days
Union Position: No
FTE:1.0/40hrs per week
Salary: Starting at $28.37- $35.46 (Based on qualifications and years of relevant experience)
We are offering a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Recruitment Bonus-7% of Base Salary-and a Generous Relocation Assistance package!
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
At Asante, the duties for the Dietitian include screening, assessment and medical nutrition therapy in the hospital setting. In this role, the Dietitian is responsible for appropriate documentation, nutrition diagnosis, malnutrition assessment, and educates the staff where appropriate to maintain and improve the care of patients.
- Bachelor's degree in Food and Nutrition, or Dietetics and Institutional Management, or equivalent
- Must have gone through The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics accredited internship with a clinical emphasis or graduation from a coordinated undergraduate program in dietetics
- Registered Dietitian (RD) by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registry eligible and successfully pass registry examination within one year of hire may be considered
- CDE: Certified Diabetes Educator
- CNSC: Certified Nutrition Support Clinician
- LD: Licensed Dietitian
What We Offer for Full and Part-Time Positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.