Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is accountable for supervising, coordinating, training and developing one or more groups on a particular shift that are engaged in receipt, warehousing, order filling, packing, shipping or processing of returned material. Supervises, organizes and assigns work to ensure it is completed in accordance with internally established procedures, good management practices, quality and safety.
- Enforce Safety, Health & 5S throughout Warehouse sector
- Supervises, coordinates and participates in receiving, storage, packing, and/or order fulfillment operations requiring knowledge of material logistics processes, internal inventory systems, value add services, and production/order requirements.
- Organizes and assigns work on a particular shift to utilize available skills, knowledge and experience, labor hours, machines and tools to the best advantages to obtain the most favorable costs, order accuracy, and completeness.
- Provides regular training, instruction and guidance. Maintains close surveillance over larger, more critical transfers, orders or receipts. Trains new hires and temporary employees on pick and pack procedures as well as quality and safety.
- Coordinates with Billing Clerk to ensure all orders have been billed in a timely fashion.
- May ensure proper processing of returns including check in, put-away and credit insurance.
- Monitor & Analyze Logistics performance, cost, quality to evaluate efficiency, and continuously improve.
- Supervision exercised on Staffing, Performance Management, Task Delegation, Project Delegation, Work Planning. May include Salary reviews.
This job might be for you if:
· College degree preferred, candidates in pursuit or willing to pursue are welcome to apply
· Have at least 3-5 years of warehouse experience
· Must be able to communicate effectively with both management and employees
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.