Now Hiring for a Claims Resolution Specialist
PeopleShare is now hiring for a Claims Resolution Specialist in Mechanicsburg PA! If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to jump start your career in a company with plenty of room for advancement, apply now!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Pay Rate: $13.00 - $14.00/Hour
- Contract to Hire Position
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Investigate and follow-up on all open balances for accounts that have received a payment or denial
- Maintain a consistent and timely follow-up
- Keep up productivity of 20-25 accounts per day
- Make outbound calls to patients, insurance companies and attorneys regarding statuses of claims
- Communicate with facility staff on any accounts receivable issues
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Windows based office technology
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Harrisburg area - Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.