Job Title: SAP BASIS Programmer (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080516
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a SAP BASIS Programmer “contingent“ on approval of candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but has the potential for remote support. As a SAP BASIS Programmer, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Designing and implementing SAP environments and develop creative solutions to meet database performance.
- Handling and ensuring availability and performance of SAP systems, including underlying databases and servers.
- Lead Production SAP landscapes.
- Lead functional teams/end users to dedicatedly identify, resolve, and eliminate production issues and performance variances.
- Understand and run disaster recovery systems using Oracle Dataguard.
- Evaluate and apply updates and patches, as required.
- Document procedures and system changes.
- Monitor and Tune SAP performance.
- Administer system and end-user security using the SAP profile configurator and related transactions, maintaining documentation and following established procedures.
- Three (3) years of technical experience providing software development, database system development, software programming and applications management across multiple software platforms.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently based on the strategic plan, or under general direction.
- DoD experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
An additional 2 years of SAP BASIS or equivalent COTS experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Security Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
- Imagine One “Contingent“ offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).