Job Description Job Number: R0028748
Conduct all-source research on economic and political trends in the MENA region. Work closely with experts in conducting and documenting research, including ensuring the rigorous application of critical thinking expertise and sound analytic tradecraft. Act as a data manager, including aggregating information and conducting analysis to inform the client of insights, updates, or changes. Analyze the development of new approaches and methodologies to obtain information that can be used in analysis.
- Experience with presenting to clients effectively
- Experience with responding to requests for information and searching automated systems for data
- Ability to produce and contribute to deliverables within a short time frame using Microsoft Office, includinresearchg Excel, Access, and Word
- Ability to apply analytical, and quantitative expertise
- Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Scheduled to obtain a BA or BS degree in Spring 2018
- Experience with conducting all-source intelligence analysis
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.