SharePoint Developer (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
If you are an experienced and TS/SCI cleared SharePoint Developer with experience designing, developing, testing, and maintaining SharePoint applications, we'd like to hear from you. A recent new long-term contract has us looking to looking for SharePoint development experts to join our team.
This developer position will join a team our customer location in Fall Church, VA, to build SharePoint applications that drive our customer's mission and operations.
LOCATION: Falls Church, VA
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: A minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science. Four additional years of experience or a may be substituted for education/degree
SECURITY CLEARANCE: US Citizenship and Active DoD TS Security Clearance is required
JOB STATUS: Full-Time Position with Xgility
SharePoint developer will be responsible for the technical support of the client's intranet, extranet, and custom applications. She/he will also perform SharePoint App development and workflow documentation.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain SharePoint applications.
- Develop custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics as needed.
- Manage and support complex databases.
- Assist in the development of training documentation and provide training as requested.
- Work within the Agile methodology to implement and provide SharePoint solutions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Excellent oral and written skills
- Must have a good understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
- Must possess skills with HTML5 and CSS3
- Have Experience with developing against the REST API, CSOM and JSOM
- Have knowledge and understanding of the SharePoint Add-in model and SharePoint Framework
- Must have understanding Responsive design and Mobile design
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC and Scrum methodologies
- Practical usage of SharePoint 2013/2016 OOTB features and functionalities
XGILITY, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.