CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
More than ever, companies are seeking common sense cyber and IT risk management and compliance strategies that strike the right balance between risk mitigation and business opportunity. CrossCountry helps organizations design, build and assess cybersecurity and IT programs to achieve that balance and ensure alignment of enablers including people, processes and technologies.
Our Cybersecurity group is looking for individuals who are interested in shaping the growth and development of the practice and having an impact on the field. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for continuing education and staying current on hot topics and trends within the industry. Our Consultants also have a desire to provide solutions to the challenges of Cybersecurity as well as develop customized offering for our clients. We look for Consultants who think outside the box and seek to provide creative and efficient approaches to today’s toughest challenges in cyber. Please feel free to reach out to Oonagh Clarke, Talent Acquisition Manager with any questions on email@example.com
· Participate in and/or Cybersecurity project teams providing services such as:
o Cloud projects, including the development and implementation of security strategies, architecture, control
frameworks, and cloud security risk assessments on solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), and
o Continuous Monitoring or Security information and Event Management projects, including Splunk, LogRhythm,
or other solutions
o Cybersecurity strategy, governance and risk assessments
o Benchmarking and maturity modeling against industry and regulatory standards and frameworks (e.g., NIST
CSF, NIST 800-53, Cloud Security Alliance, ISO 27000)
o Technical process reviews focused on cybersecurity and data (e.g., vulnerability management, disaster
recovery, data protection, software development life cycle)
o Tracking and monitoring the remediation status of vulnerability, penetration test, audit, and other cyber-
o Performing day-to-day management of projects – identifying project issues or risks and recommending
o Monitoring issues and provide resolutions for up-to-date status reports
o Act as a facilitator between clients and third parties / vendors, ensuring that work performed by the vendors is
consistent with the requirements of client, delivered timely and within budget
Your role within the practice
· Participate in advancing the Cyber capabilities within CrossCountry’s Risk & Compliance practice, including
internal initiatives such as recruiting, business development, thought leadership, and knowledge sharing
· Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members
· Prepare quality deliverables for management review
· Assist managing consultants with project administration (e.g., project setup and planning, budgeting,
account management, billing) and client proposals
· Collaborate with CrossCountry and client team members regarding business issues and potential solutions,
and champion our cyber capabilities across our firm
Skills and desired experience
- 2+ years of professional services experience leading complex engagements at a consulting firm, or commensurate experience
- Working knowledge of industry standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO, NIST 800 series, NIST CSF, COBIT, PCI-DSS, MITRE ATT&CK, etc.)
- Working understanding of the components of a comprehensive security program
- Working knowledge of security and internal controls, risk management
- Desired knowledge of securing/hardening procedures for various infrastructure layers (e.g., operating systems, servers, databases, networks, applications)
- Desired background in technical cybersecurity disciplines (e.g. penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, configuration review, security architecture)
- Desired knowledge of industry cybersecurity tools and platforms (e.g. Splunk, Arcsight, AWS, Azure, GRC tools, IDS/IPS tools)
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and clients
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and delegate upward
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurialism, and a great sense of humor!
- Entry-level Cyber or IT certifications (e.g. Security+, CCNA, MSCE, AWS, and similar)