Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a highly motivated Senior Sales Strategy and Operations Manager. In this role you will play a critical role in Public Sector Sales Operations team. You will focus on reporting and analyzing key metrics of sales performance, and use these findings to advise the PBST Leadership Team, setting the strategic agenda for current and future revenue growth. In addition, you will be involved in projects and deliverables of the Sales Operations team: yearly business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, GTM strategy and execution, addressable market analysis, etc.
Location: U.S. based. Northern Virginia (Tysons) Preferred
- Build reporting dashboards and drive analysis to increase the performance visibility to the business owners
- Analyze the health of the business and interpret key performance metrics
- Derive recommendations and craft action plans to address weaknesses and areas of opportunity
- Present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making, operational change and investment
- Execute key recommendations in collaboration with other functions and /or partners
- Support the day-to-day business needs of the Public Sector sales organization – execute cadence around forecasting and pipeline analysis, account management, etc.
- Assist in the development and execution of Public Sector GTM strategy
- Assist the sales leaders with insights that help them drive their business forward
- Craft the plan for the next financial year in terms of quotas, account assignments, financial plan attainment, etc.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in management consulting, banking or an analytical role in another technology company
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines. Can adapt quickly to changes and possesses strong work ethic
- Passionate about doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business
- Strong partner leadership skills, ability to build a trusting relationship with business partners, collaborative
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field preferred (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics), MBA is a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.