Manager, Partnership Development
***This role can be located in McLean, VA, Dallas, TX, or be Remote***
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Partnership Development, you will be responsible for establishing, developing, and implementing plans to advance the pipeline of Hilton's third party partner prospects. Prospective partners will include travel partners (airline, ridesharing, car rental, entertainment companies, destination service providers, etc.).
- Collaborate with key internal partners to define Account plans for each third party engagement
- Establish and maintain plans for a select pool of prospective partners as it relates to the objectives of the Loyalty & Partnerships team and wider Hilton business goals
- Drive problem resolution with internal resources as well as prospective partners to ensure offers are consistent with Hilton’s objectives, and ensure potential risks are mitigated and obstacles are addressed
- Develop ideas that can catalyze partner channels for customer acquisition, engagement, growth, and financial goal attainment
- Implement partnership agreements as directed
- Identify and initiate relationships with key partners and prepare commercial engagement plans for each partner
- Participate in the annual enterprise planning process to establish prospect targeting and budgets in support of relevant activity
- Manage the execution of plans, ensuring goals and objectives for each are met on time and within the allocated budget
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Passionate about partnerships and sponsorships in service of powering impact with interest, specifically for driving commercial and economic value and growth
- Ability to build positive relationships up, down, diagonally, and across the enterprise
- Strong ability to collaborate while selling new ideas
- A forward-thinking analytical tactic with a bias towards strategy-led action
- Dedication, passion, and in-depth knowledge of the lodging business or similar industry
- Strategically minded while translating financial goals into operational plans
- Dynamic, innovative, and creative in finding business solutions
- Ability to navigate a constantly evolving business environment
- Excellent presentation skills; written & communication skills
- Strong business sense – including expertise in business development, internal and external trends, and agility to adapt to changing conditions/priorities to enable strong strategic and tactical execution
- Team focused with excellent judgment and can influence internal and external decision makers with diplomacy
- Greatly focused on process and organized, with keen attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Proven track record of getting results
- Flexible and adaptable in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude and strong social skills to establish rapport easily
- High level of integrity and dedication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree and/or MS/MA Master’s Degree
- Experience and/or familiarity with developing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience and/or familiarity with contract negotiations
- Experience working in a corporate, multi-stakeholder environment
- Travel - up to 15%
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (Colorado applicants: Please click here for additional information.). Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.