Why Work Here?
One word: opportunity. Our professionals embrace our “Own Your Career“ philosophy – sustained growth means creating new opportunities for experienced consultants at all levels of our organization.
Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future.
What Will You Do?
- Help our client ensure acquisition programs are planned, developed, managed, and executed in a way that supports program management milestones and objectives. This includes assisting clients with project communications with stakeholders, project planning and scheduling, and project management to help clients keep projects on time, within budget, and within scope from initial planning to successful completion.
- Create and execute requisitions using procurement tools such as the Integrated Budget Planning and Execution System (IBPES).
- Support Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) activities. Review in-bound audit requests to ensure they are accurate, targeted at the appropriate organizational level and necessary to fulfill audit requirements. Support the remediation of Notices of Findings and Recommendations: draft detailed Corrective Action Plans, coordinate responses across the appropriate stakeholders, monitor progress, and provide status reports to management.
- Assist in developing procurement documentation in accordance with DoD 5000 series documentation, including program briefings, progress reports, metrics collection and analyst support, and risk management support.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree in any technical or managerial discipline
- 6+ years of full-time professional experience performing a variety of budgetary and programming functions including the following:
- Appropriation expenditures, obligations processing and monitoring, allocation of expenditures, and allocation of and reviews requests for allotments of funds for distribution to program managers.
- Experience coordinating with subject matter experts within an organization to gather process information and/or requirements in support of acquisition procurement documentation development and knowledge management efforts.
- Experience performing analysis and documentation of organizational processes.
- Experience designing and documenting new processes and obtaining organizational feedback.
- Familiarity with knowledge management processes
- Experience using SharePoint as a document management and collaboration tool.
- Experience with FIAR (Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness)
- Familiarity with knowledge management processes and experience using document management and collaboration tool such as SharePoint.
- Level II or III Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Certification in Business Financial Management; or Level II or III DoD Financial Management Certification; or American Society of Military Comptrollers Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) with Acquisition Specialty (CDFM-A) Certification.