Manager, Customer Promise
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 18 industry-leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, leads our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, Tempo by Hilton, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, LXR Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Motto, Signia by Hilton, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Director, Customer Promise, this role will lead key projects, and serve as a strategist with Hilton's Customer Promise Initiative while understanding and interacting with guests and TMs. This role will also develop and implement the Customer Promise platform and support the planning and execution of strategies to empower Team Members to deliver reliable and friendly stays. The outcome of this work will not only build brand loyalty and dedication among existing customers and team members but will also further new customers and inspire team members and owners to choose Hilton!
As a Customer Promise Team Member, you will study data, identify trends, develop recommendations and cases, craft strategies and plans, project manage, lead, and mobilize the resources for implementation. The role requires experience in a fast-paced global business environment.
- Create, lead, and update brand presentations and collateral.
- Serve as project manager and lead in coordinating efforts between multiple teams.
- Support leadership in development and ownership discussions, in-person or virtual presentations, etc.
- Deliver critical support to strategic projects and improve processes.
- You will chip into driving new brand development, growth strategies, and driven positioning across all seventeen of Hilton’s hotel brands.
- Proactively handles and performs day-to-day activities on all Customer Promise initiatives.
- Craft, develop and handle communications, integration, and outreach efforts in a strategic manner, to ensure alignment across the team.
- Provide analytical support, project management, and business insight to a broad range of projects for the team.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong interpersonal, planning, and problem-solving skills to initiate sound decisions using good judgment and creative problem-solving
- Building positive relationships internally as well as externally with cross-functional teams
- Capacity to prioritize and handle several projects at a time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment independently and effectively
- Flexible to changing interpersonal requirements with the ability to shift quickly as priorities and areas of focus evolve
- Proficiency in presentation skills and senior leadership presence
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- BA / BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years with role functioning in Project Management, Hotel Operations, Strategy, Brand Management, Consulting, and/or corporate planning capacity
- Experience crafting/communicating brand presentations and collateral
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including sophisticated knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA / MS Master’s Degree
- Experience in Brand Personality, Commercial Performance Experience, Hotel Operations, Sales & Marketing, Revenue Management, and/or Brand Performance Support
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.