Best-in-class service, stewardship, independence, seamlessness, and transparency – these are the five core values that define the talented professionals at Andersen. We are committed to hiring highly motivated individuals who desire to enhance their career and make a distinct impact. Andersen is one of the largest independent tax firms in the United States, providing a wide range of tax, valuation, financial advisory, and related consulting services to individuals, commercial clients, and alternative investment funds. Andersen is the founding member of Andersen Global, an international association of legally separate, independent member firms with over 4,500 professionals worldwide. In the U.S., Andersen has more than 1,000 personnel located in 19 cities across the country. Our team of top advisors has extensive backgrounds in international accounting firms, law firms, IRS, and state taxing authorities. We demonstrate our commitment to our people through programs like our Women's, Veterans', and Diversity initiatives, which allow us to maintain both a positive and supportive work environment. We aim to be the benchmark for quality in our industry and serve as the standard by which other firms are measured.
At Andersen, we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional and motivated individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects that will give you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Additionally, due to our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive significant hands-on mentoring from our senior professionals who are invested in your growth and development. We foster an environment based on learning and allow our employees to grow through hands-on work experience, participation in local office and national training programs, and strong mentoring relationships. Through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we can offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools you need to become an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen – a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Please view our website at www.Andersen.com for additional information on Andersen.
Andersen offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, professional accreditation assistance, and other employee incentives.
An Operations Administrator is responsible for the set up and maintenance of client accounts; compilation and completion of client, custodian and firm paperwork; review and maintenance of client transactions and activity; working with our reporting partners (Fortigent and Altair); maintaining client files and updating the CRM as necessary; organizing, updating and maintaining the client portal; and general support of the investment consulting practice. The administrator should have strong communication skills, the ability to work well within a team and multi-task, be proactive, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment. The administrator should also have strong client service skills, a passion for excellence and the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations. The Operations Administrator will also fulfill an array of duties including, but not limited to, scanning, downloading, uploading and binding client documents and deliverables; client billing; handling routine client requests; and assisting the Portfolio, Planning and Operations team as needed.
The Operations Administrator can expect to focus on the following areas:
- New client onboarding, including the setup of new client and additional client accounts.
- Firm, client and custodian paperwork as needed.
- Processing and monitoring client transactions, proactively communicating completion/issues with team members.
- Organization and maintenance of the client portal.
- Responding to manager and client requests and inquiries.
- Working directly with Charles Schwab and other custodians.
- Maintaining and securing client files and updating the CRM as necessary.
- Supporting investment team as needed including marketing and client service.
- Assisting with the preparation of client deliverables.
- Assisting with data aggregation, account reconciliation, report review, preparation and delivery.
- Representing Andersen Tax in the best possible way to ensure the highest possible reputation.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
• Experience working directly with Custodians on daily operational tasks.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collectively within the operations team.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Professional demeanor.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high pressure fast pace environment.
• Experience utilizing a CRM.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. Al