What’s your mission?
IronNet’s mission is simple: To deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend companies, sectors, and nations. For decades, companies have been defending against cyber attacks on their own while adversaries have been organizing themselves into sophisticated hacker networks … until now, with IronNet Collective Defense. In 2014, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, former Commander U.S. Cyber Command, launched IronNet to strengthen cybersecurity defense against highly sophisticated adversaries, across all borders and sectors.
In response to cyber adversaries who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading organizations in our critical infrastructure are using collective defense strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and ever-changing threats. We believe that collective defense is our collective responsibility and we are leading the charge.
The International Tax Manager adds value to IronNetʼs overall tax strategy including all components of tax: tax planning, tax compliance, state and local tax compliance and tax assurance and accounting for income taxes. The successful candidate will cover a number of significant roles. You report to the CFO and will be part of an awesome Finance Team in an all-remote, demanding high-growth environment.
- Play a significant role in establishing IronNetʼs global tax strategy
- Tax Planning
- Support the implementation of non-structural tax planning strategies
- Participate in proposed Transactions to advise the Finance Team on Tax Consequences
- Support USA and foreign tax integration of acquisitions, dispositions and restructurings into the corporate structure
- Transfer Pricing
- Ensure adherence to the Transfer Pricing Concept
- Maintain Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Tax Compliance
- Ensure Global Corporate / State Income Tax Compliance
- Closely work together with finance team members on VAT, Sales, Use Tax compliance
- Ensure Global VAT compliance to electronic services
- Take ownership of the control cycle to mitigate risks of Permanent Establishments
- Take ownership of the cycle to mitigate employment tax risks
- Tax Audits
- Evaluate requests and participate in developing strategies
- Support the coordination and implementation of tax audit strategies
- Financial Reporting
- Support preparation current / deferred income tax expense for financial statement purposes
- Evaluate uncertain tax reporting positions and business combinations
- Analyze the tax aspects of financial projections and forecasts
- Lead technology and process improvements to ensure accurate, timely information is provided to the Finance team
- Implementation and assurance of control cycle compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Departmental liaison with IT staff on technical matters relating to tax applications.
- This position will initially be an individual contributor but we expect this person to build a highly functioning, distributed team over time.
- Degree in Business Taxation (Master's / JD / CPA)
- Proven track record of personal growth in your career path
- Relevant experience in a Big 4 environment and/or Business environment (preferably both)
- Affinity with Software and/or SaaS in a high growth environment
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach and success in working in a team environment
- International tax experience required with preference for candidates with experience in EMEA based countries.
- Ability to managing multiple projects at the same time.
What we expect from you . . .
Align with and Model IronNet’s Values:
- The Mission Continues.
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead.
- Be the best and prove it.
- Act with integrity―always do the right thing.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved cybersecurity company in the world.
People who are successful at IronNet consistently demonstrate these qualities:
- Always Accountable -- You commit to be the best at your job and prove it every day, delivering results with integrity, transparency and quality.
- Will to Win -- You demonstrate urgency and take thoughtful risks, understanding that failing fast is critical to success.
- Flexible and Adaptable -- You anticipate and plan for potential changes based on competing internal and external demands and do not let shifting priorities frustrate or annoy them.
- Passion for Customers -- You integrate innovation and quality to fulfill customer needs -- the value to customers is the first priority, both internally and externally.
- Highly Capable and Innovative -- You develop innovative solutions to complex problems, strive for continuous improvement and adapt quickly to changes.
- Technical Fit -- You understand the technology specific to the team / role / duties of the position. The more senior the position that you are applying for, the more that we expect you to bring fresh perspectives and new ideas.
Recognition & Awards
IronNet is recognized as a representative vendor in Gartner’s “Market Guide for Network Detection and Response (NDR)”, and Forrester recently named IronNet a representative vendor in its “Now Tech: Network Analytic and Visibility, Q2, 2020” research.
- CRN Emerging Vendors
- Fortress Cyber Security
- Hot 150 Cybersecurity Companies
- Cyber Security Awards: Innovative Product of the Year - Threat Detection
- Fortress Cyber Security
- EMA Vendor To Watch
- CRN Security100
- NVTC Tech 100
More About IronNet:
IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and machine learning techniques. Our team combines the tradecraft knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against advanced threats.
Our founder and Co-CEO, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and a frequent speaker about current cyberthreats and effective defenses. We have a leadership team with deep government and commercial cyber experience, and the company is advised by a board of esteemed security and venture investment professionals, including Jan Tighe Retired Vice Admiral, Former Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare and Director, Naval Intelligence, US Navy; and Jack Keane Chairman, Institute for the Study of War, Retired Four-Star General, Former Vice Chief of Staff, US Army.
Benefits of Working at IronNet:
IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Follow us on LinkedIn