As a Sage Intacct Consultant Supervisor at RSM, you will work with various sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to business owners. Working on numerous team engagements per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment -- not just one small part -- and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done.
- Provide proficient knowledge and capabilities in the Sage Intacct application, including the functional configuration, business processes, and technical architecture
- Will assist in building RSM's Sage Intacct Practice and Team
- Will be asked to participate in client sales and implementation of Sage Intacct
- Identify client business pains, needs, and requirements, and document in the form of project specifications and deliverables
- Manage client engagements and relationship
- Perform fit/gap analysis and process design for Sage Intacct in the areas of GL, AR, AP, Order Management, Purchasing, Cash Management, Reporting and Dashboards, Digital Board Book, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Multi-entity Management and Global Consolidations, Project Accounting, Time and Expense Management, Revenue Management, and Subscription Billing.
- Perform solution design, system testing, unit testing, guide user acceptance testing (UAT), support user adoption, training, and go live activities
- Provide day-to-day technical application support for client companies
- Manage your time between immediate client support needs and ongoing projects
- Work with RSM and clients to provide project management, change management, scope management, project status reporting, and communicate issues and risks
- Perform dashboard and report design
- Work closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems
- Perform and manage solution integration
- Bachelor's degree; preference in Accounting, Finance, MIS, IT or Computer Science
- Have 7+ years of relevant consulting experience
- Have 3+ years of overall Sage Intacct experience
- Have experience leading Sage Intacct implementations
- Experience with Salesforce.com integrations
- Sage Intacct experience in: Platform Services, Web Services, Data Delivery Services or API
- Sage Intacct certifications
- Experience in the following Industries: Software/SaaS Contracts or non profit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Willingness to travel
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.