CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide operations and administrative support to the Human Resources (50%) and Talent Acquisition (50%) teams. This position is a non-exempt salaried role and reports to the Human Resources Manager within the Human Resources function. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, issuing offer letters and employment agreements, updating and maintaining employee files, scheduling candidate interviews, and booking travel arrangements as needed.
- Facilitate HR process for new hires, including issuing offer letters, employment agreements, background check requests, and other HR documents needed to onboard employees and contractors
- Coordinate the onboarding process with the Onboarding team
- Verify I-9 documentation and maintain I-9 files
- Create, maintain, and audit confidential employee and contractor personnel files, adhering to both U.S. and international data privacy and retention laws
- Catalog all communication in employee files to document compensation, bonuses and other personnel information
- Facilitate HR offboarding and termination process, including all documentation and communication
- Coordinate preliminary and additional background checks and other client-requested documents
- Respond to information requests
- Prepare reports and metrics on various initiatives, as needed
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition and leadership teams to coordinate and schedule interviews and meetings on and off-site
- Act as POC for candidates and hiring managers on interview days by greeting candidates and facilitating on-site interview logistics
- Concurrently manage multiple and ad-hoc projects in a fast-paced environment
- One to two years in human resources, operations, or consulting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- High energy, enthusiasm and great sense of humor
- Professional and responsive personality
- Experience supporting multiple managers and/or large projects
- Experience in either consulting or audit industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business administration, human capital/resources, or communications