Government & Public
Sector - Java Developer
Are you ready to join a
dynamic, rapidly growing organization that offers an exciting career path full
of opportunity? If so, Ernst & Young LLPâs (EY) US Government and Public
Sector (GPS) practice is a robust and emerging area with tremendous potential
for growth. Our GPS practice combines an understanding of the public sectorâs
diverse needs, focused on delivering improved public services, with private
sector leading practices. We respond to our clientâs issues by bringing
together highly skilled professionals across our business service lines. This
integrated approach facilitates multi-dimensional support and flexibility to
craft a unique solution to meet our clientsâ changing needs.
When youâre on our
Government & Public Sector (GPS) team, youâll have the opportunity to
work across disciplines with professionals who have broad industry sector
experience and deep subject-matter knowledge. Our growth strategy focuses on
being account-centric, issue-based, and competency-driven. Thatâs what
differentiates EY U.S. GPS in the government marketplace.
As a member of our team,
youâll join our professionals, serving in key roles advising U.S. federal
agencies addressing issues in cybersecurity and technology consulting. Our
practice focuses across disciplines with Defense and National Security,
Civilian, Health, and International agencies.
require support that is connected, responsive, and insightful. Are you ready to
join our team and help build a better working world?
- Develop rapport with others bydemonstrating an understanding of their concerns, needs and issues, andfocus on developing an internal network of relationships that can provideadvice and support; consistently deliver quality client services
- Team as a java developer tosupport client workstreams using CyberArk
- Utilize Identity and AccessManagement
- Monitor progress, manage riskand ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expectedoutcomes
- Stay abreast of currentbusiness and industry trends relevant to the client's business andcybersecurity
- Assist engagement teams inevaluating client vulnerability management programs across people, processand technology
- Develop reports andpresentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Improve EYâs business processesand cybersecurity response methodologies
- Assist in the projectmanagement of cybersecurity projects, including development of projectcharters, project plans and status updates
To qualify for the role
you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in ComputerScience or closely related technical field
- 2 year experiencewith Java or similar language (object-oriented programming)
- Strong analytical andproblem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of cybersecurityframeworks/standards
Must be able to obtain
and maintain a Secret-level clearance or higher
All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Ideally, youâll also
- Prior Big 4 or other relevantconsulting experience
- A military/governmentbackground
- Understanding of federal/governmentconsulting
What we look for
Weâre interested in
intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for software development
and cybersecurity. With your broad exposure across cyber, weâll turn to you to
speak up with innovative ideas that could make a lasting difference not only to
us â but also to the industry as a whole. If you have the confidence in both
your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here,
this is the role for you.
What working at EY
We offer a competitive
compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your performance and
recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total
Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k)
plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three
paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support
your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedbackfrom some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop newskills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility tohandle your role in a way thatâs right for you
As a global leader in
assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most
passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This
starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities
and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however
long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate
that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a
better working world. Apply now!
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.