CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
- Provide guidance on all areas involving accounting/finance functions to include: financial reporting, operational accounting, technical accounting, transactions
- Manage client accounts, projects, and engagements, including: work plans, staffing, deadlines, and budgets throughout all lifecycle phases – strategy, goal-setting, deliverables, and maintaining an integrated project plan
- Create presentations that effectively inform and influence client decisions
- Act as role model, supervisor, coach, and mentor to Managing Consultants, Senior Consultants and Consultants on projects and within coaching families
- Manage teams and individuals by tracking and directing performance against objectives
- Develop timely resolutions to issues, risks, and project team conflicts
- Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members
- Generate new and add-on business opportunities, develop delivery methodologies and new service offerings
- 15+ years of experience advising commercial companies in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial Reporting (e.g. SEC reporting, restatements, correction of errors, 10-K, 10-Q)
- Operational Accounting (e.g. streamlining monthly close process, preparing/facilitating the external audit process, improving FP&A functions)
- Implementing new accounting policy (e.g. ASC 606 revenue recognition, ASC 842 leases)
- Transactions (e.g. M&A, spin-off, carve-out, IPO readiness)
- Prior experience in professional services (public accounting or advisory firm), preferably at the “Big Four” or global management consulting firm (e.g. Ernst & Young, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Navigant, FTI, Accenture, IBM)
- In depth knowledge of accounting standards (U.S. GAAP and/or IFRS)
- Consistent success in building and developing strong client relationships
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to foster an environment of collaboration and excellence
- Detail oriented with the ability to think from a “big picture” perspective
- Creativity, confidence, and flexibility
- High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- CPA, CIA, CFA, CA
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting, Business, Finance or other technical discipline