View All Jobs: Dezign Concepts Careers Portal
Salary Range: Up to $200K
The Sponsor seeks support to data-related activities. This involves understanding Sponsor datasets, to include collection coverage, metadata, and data formats. This is not a software development or data management requirement; rather, this involves bridging the gap between the business need and the technologists. This support will focus on understanding Sponsor collections and collection gaps, and helping the Sponsor prioritize ingestion of new data
**Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret Clearance and Polygraph**
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Sponsors data holdings.
- Oversee the strategic programmatic planning from roadmap conceptualization to specific timetables for technical deliveries.
- Create requirements based on data needs.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance, for users, on the Sponsors enterprise search and discovery applications as needed.
- Attend meetings with technology representatives on behalf of Sponsor, as needed.
- Highlight critical issues the other SMEs are encountering as they pertain to data.
- Coordinate with Mission Representatives and Subject Matter Experts on project activities.
- Citizenship: Must Be a US Citizen
- Existing Clearance Required: Active Top Secret SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated, recent experience engaging directly with data-related issues, to include data quality and data curation activities.
- Demonstrated, recent experience translating business needs into requirements for technologists, developing others requirements for technical implementation, and tracking the status of requirements.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing test plans.
- Demonstrated experience creating documentation by writing focused talking points on data-related issues.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting customer service skills including the ability to work and communicate at various levels such as amongst peers, technical and mission partners, management, and executive level customers.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting communications and planning skills with the ability to track projects, plans and action items.
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
- Demonstrated recent experience with the data holdings and formats for the Sponsors enterprise search and discovery applications.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsors search and discovery applications and analytic workflow processes.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's datasets, to include unstructured, structured, and semi-structured datasets (content and metadata).
- Demonstrated experience developing Sponsor-specific and enterprise-wide software packages and datasets.
- Demonstrated experience conducting application adoption activities for the Sponsor and its partners.
- Demonstrated experience supporting software development in an Agile environment.
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account and more.
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Social Events, Employee Assistance Program and Team Building
401K, Annual and Referral Bonuses and Tuition Assistance
Main Number: 1-888-663-2690 | info@Dezign-Concepts.com | www.dezign-concepts.com
At Dezign Concepts, we are building a collaboration of professionals to help supply commercial, government and the intelligence communities with the services they need to excel in current and future endeavors. We are a growing company where providing outstanding solutions and delivering impeccable service is our highest priority. We believe that great people make great companies and every day we strive to provide the type of environment that encourages creativity, growth and satisfaction.
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.