Data Analyst III
Position: Data Analyst III (Job# 864655-12654)
Partner with consumers, business SMEs and source system teams to analyze, internalize and translate business requirements and source data to develop:
- Data requirements for upstream source systems
- Source to target mapping
- Data quality requirements
- Processing requirements (business rules, aggregation, transformation)
- User acceptance test cases
- Negative test scenarios
Top required skills:
- Financial background
- BSA background (understanding business requirements and being able to technical translate/speak to developers)
- Familiar with regulatory rules, such as DLCR, 2052a, and NSFR, as well as Treasury products, SQL is a must, Python/knowledge of AWS is preferred.
Preferred skill sets (but not required):
- Python, and experience with Oracle OFSAA
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures and associated documentation
- Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
- Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
- Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms
- Experience with major querying tools desired
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
- Strong Agile, CI/CD delivery knowledge and training and/or practical experience
Location: McLean, Virginia 22102
Duration: 1 year contract (potential for extension conversion depending on project need)
Projected Start Date: Late July 2018
Compensation: $53.40/hr or $111,072/yr (paid weekly on W2)
Schedule: First shift, Monday - Friday
If interested in applying, please send an updated resume (in a .DOC format please) to Anthony at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration. Please include this in your subject line: “McLean – Data Analyst – July 2018”
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.