Imagine advising renowned clients across the country and implementing one of the world’s most innovative and leading cloud financial technologies. At CrossCountry, that’s exactly what you’ll do – you’ll be taking part in a quickly growing cloud Technology Solutions practice that partners with Coupa, Intacct, Adaptive Insights, and Workday. As a Premier Coupa partner, we offer full-suite services and provide our consultants with hands-on training and certification in Coupa. At CrossCountry Consulting, you’ll be surrounded by colleagues and mentors who encourage personal and professional development through our core values of excellence, collaboration, energy, and impact.
By joining CrossCountry you’ll be making a direct impact on our growing Coupa practice, regularly taking part in:
- Advising key stakeholders through selection, transformation, implementation and configuration of Coupa. Our consultants are hands-on involved in full-scale implementation, project management, change management, requirements and design, process improvement, chart of account redesign, testing, integration enablement support, oversee supplier enablement, and best practices
- Utilizing a broad array of technical experience encompassing the full Coupa suite –Procurement, Payables, Expenses and Asset Management
- Contributing beyond client delivery, including, but not limited to recruiting, coaching, marketing, business development, practice development, operational improvement and beyond
- Implementing performance improvement and cost-reduction initiatives
- 2+ years of Consulting and/or relevant industry experience with functional/technical proficiency with implementation of at least one module within a Financial System solution (i.e. Coupa, SAP, Hyperion, Ariba, etc.)
- Experience with configuration in at least two end-to-end implementations
- Finance or accounting background with knowledge of Balance Sheet/General Ledger/Sub-Ledger concepts preferred (Chart of Accounts, Journal Entries, Intercompany transfers and allocations, AP, AR, trial balance data, General Ledger, Billing, Procurement, Expenses, and Asset Management)
- Experience in designing and facilitating setup and configuration of one or more modules (General Ledger, AP, AR, trial balance data, Billing, Procurement, Expenses)
- Experience working to develop and format data to meet export/import requirements as defined by system rules
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to think from a “big picture” perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creativity, confidence, flexibility and a great sense of humor!
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Systems, Information Technology, Finance/Accounting degree preferred)
- With clients across the country, we do require travel (up to 50%)
CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!