CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s Risk and Compliance practice is rapidly growing and looking for technology risk professionals. Our Technology Risk Advisory services include IT strategy and governance, IT risk assessment, IT audit, cybersecurity, cloud security, privacy and data protection, systems pre- and post-implementation controls evaluation and advisory, systems development life cycle controls assessment, data governance & analytics, robotics process automation, disaster recovery, SOX and IT project risk management.
At CrossCountry Consulting we strive to provide a better experience for our clients and our team. Our clients include leaders in financial services and many other premier commercial companies in the area, offering exciting projects and growth opportunities. We provide personal development through hands-on coaching, mentoring, and training. Many of our consultants also enjoy the benefits of low travel. You can find out more about our award-winning firm on www.crosscountry-consulting.com and Glassdoor. Please feel free to reach out to Oonagh Clarke, Talent Acquisition Manager on email@example.com
What you'll do
- Assess clients’ technology landscapes, technology processes, and related risks
- Perform IT General Controls (ITGC), automated controls, and information produced by the entity (IPE) testing for our clients across a variety of applications and databases
- Support our clients with their implementation of SOX IT compliance initiatives and with their ongoing SOX compliance efforts, including controls testing
- Review systems and processes with a focus on industry best practice standards and frameworks in order to make recommendations for improvement
- Gain valuable experience in 1st, 2nd and 3rd line functions of top-tier organizations
- Coordinate with external auditors on behalf of our clients, utilizing our industry knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Contribute towards the advancement and growth of CrossCountry’s Risk and Compliance practice by participating in internal initiatives and developing a network of contacts that can be leveraged for business development and recruiting purposes
- Participate in training relevant to role/level within the Risk and Compliance practice and help develop service offerings such as Data Analytics and RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Support Senior and Managing Consultants with projects by proactively keeping them informed of status, obstacles and staffing issues as well as by providing observations and recommendations during project team debriefs
- Work on projects across Risk and Compliance, gaining skills and experience in Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Data Privacy/Protection, and RPA
- Help build, grow and maintain client relationships by communicating effectively with client staff and responding to client requests promptly
Desired skills and experience
- 6+ months of professional services experience in a client-facing role at an accounting firm, consulting firm, or commensurate experience
- A basic understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools, and objectives.
- A working knowledge of risks and internal controls
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a great sense of humor
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in management information systems (MIS), computer information systems (CIS), accounting information systems (AIS), accounting, business, cybersecurity, or other related technical disciplines
- Desired Certification
- Planned pursuit of a professional certification such as CISA, CISM, or CISSP; having passed the examination is preferred