At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology
can do – and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day. If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Let's do work that matters – together.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Resource Manager with experience leading and managing the recruiting and hiring efforts of a large program for a restricted customer. The successful candidate will support the transformation of the workforce and partner to drive work share allocations. The candidate should have experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment with demonstrated experience collaborating with program leadership, the TA organization and other functional teams as necessary. The Resource Manager will responsible for coordinating and collaborating with Program Staffing Management and Mission Area Leads, ensuring fully qualified staff are recruited to fill customer requirements, preparing status reports, and identifying issues and risks and developing resolutions to meet client-satisfaction goals and objectives. This person will need to have full working knowledge of the customer's mission and organization as well as program deliverables and critical milestones potentially impacted by human capital requirements.
This position will be located in the McLean or Chantilly, Virginia area.
Roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Represent Northrop Grumman to the customer and to subcontracted partners in pursuit of providing timely critical support personnel possessing a variety of skills
- Leverage and partner with TA and HR colleagues in operations, sub-contracts, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, diversity and inclusion and organizational effectiveness to support talent strategies
- Identify TA trends, risks, and opportunities within the program and develop solutions in partnership with the Program Management Team
- Management of online dashboard highlighting staffing needs
- Responsible for communication with teammates regarding staffing needs
- Preparation of status reports for staff augmentation
- Management of Interviewer Schedules and requirements
- Conducting interviews of potential candidates
- Analyze and concisely present information to the management team to enable good business decisions
- Provide business insight through data analysis, research and benchmarking
- This position has significant senior leadership contact and requires a candidate with strong leadership and decision making skills with the ability to perform in an environment of ambiguity.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years relevant experience in restricted customer project management or resource management
- Must possess a minimum of 5 or more years' experience leading projects or managerial experience.
- Experience developing reports and using data to communicate status, progress, issues and risk mitigation plans to leadership.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office product suite.
- Must have experience working with restricted customers.
- Position requires a current Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Superb communications skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility as a forward-looking thought leader
- Proven ability to influence for impact at all levels and develop an internal network to gain support for best resource management practices.
This position is contingent upon successful clearance crossover and customer approval.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.