Analytic Production Quality Control - INTELP7
3 months ago(7/17/2019 12:59 PM)
Intel - E3/Sentinel’s Intelligence Division provides advisory services across the Intelligence Community (IC) to create efficiencies, provide innovative best practices, and drive mission success. Our diverse team is empowered with the knowledge, tools, and skills to accomplish extraordinary results. With careers in acquisition lifecycle management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and program management and oversight, E3/Sentinel’s highly skilled employees help our customers achieve operational excellence.
E3/Sentinel is interviewing Quality Control/Assurance analysts with experience in intelligence analytic production environments. Candidates will support a flagship program establishing sound quality assurance and quality control practices in support of disseminating intelligence products to senior level policymakers and warfighters. Only candidates with active TS/SCI clearances and a polygraph will be considered.
- Keeping abreast of advances and changes in the publishing industry.
- Providing data measure impact of products and assess the behavior and interests of the program customers.
- Preparing monthly reports on analytic tradecraft issues.
- Translating performance metrics and website analytics into actionable plans for increased customer interaction and market penetration.
- Recommending process changes to enhance overall production system quality while also improving quality deficiencies.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, or journalism.
- A minimum of two years of work experience relevant to quality assurance / quality control.
- A minimum of seven years of work experience supporting intelligence analytic organizations.
- Professional experience and proficient organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent working interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in data analytics and delivering reports that inform customer decisionmaking.
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.