AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities. Apply at
Position: Medical Records Reviewer LVN
Location: McKinney, TX
Shift: Full Time
As a Documentation Reviewer you will:
- Inquire and gather information from the EMR, physician, referral sources, staff to ensure Face to Face documentation requirements are met.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and effective communication skills.
- Follow all HIPPA, payor and AccentCare guidelines
- Participate in staff and in-service meetings, and development and training activities.
- Communicate information accurately and demonstrates judgment when communicating confidential or patient related information.
- Plan and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Process electronic workflow, coordination notes, and administrative tasks within the required timeframes.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Licensed Vocational Nurse with current license
- Minimum one year home health or hospice experience preferred
- Experience in dealing with a variety of customers in healthcare, including physicians, clinicians, and healthcare facilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of HIPAA Guidelines and regulations
- Previous experience with EMR system preferred, HCHB helpful